Terms and Conditions
The term “SNG Publishing” or “Concept Hair Magazine” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is SNG Publishing Ltd, Vienna House, International Square, Birmingham International Park, Birmingham, B37 7GN. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Although SNG has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of published materials (magazine, website, social media), it cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for consequences that may arise from content or artwork published by Concept Hair Magazine, including any errors or omissions or any opinions or advice given therein. This publication and its content is not a substitute for professional advice on a particular matter.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SNG Publishing’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Competitions (magazine and online)
- Concept Hair Magazine promotions are open to UK residents who are studying for hairdressing and barbering qualifications and/or working in the hairdressing and barbering industry.
- Entry excludes employees of SNG Publishing, members of their families and anyone directly involved with the promotion.
- Entrants are bound by these terms & conditions.
- No purchase necessary. One entry per person. No bulk or third party entries.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered. No cash alternative. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Prizes are as described.
- The winner(s) will be selected from correct entries received.
- Winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the closing date.
- Winner(s) may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from the competition and the promoter reserves the right to feature the name, photograph and details of the prize winner for future promotions.
- If you enter any competitions with sponsors it may be necessary for us to provide your personal information to the promoters of the competition or to others that are involved in the organisation of the competition or the prize-giving.
i. Rights to admission for the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019 are obtained by booking a ticket. Tickets can be booked by email to email@example.com or by phone by calling 0121 767 1907.
ii. Availability is limited to 80 spaces in Leeds and 80 spaces in London and may change without notice.
iii. By booking tickets you will be deemed to have accepted these Ticket Booking Terms. We advise that you familiarise yourself with these Ticket Booking Terms before attending the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019.
iv. When you book your ticket via email or phone, you will receive an email confirmation which you will need to retain and bring along
with you to the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019.
v. We reserve the right to refuse you entry if you do not bring the confirmation email along with you.
vi. Tickets are issued subject to the rights of L’Oréal Professionnel or other persons responsible for organising the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019 to alter or vary the programme due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control. Advertised times are approximate and may be subject to change. It is your responsibility to keep checking the designated website for any changes.
vii. Promoter: L’Oréal (U.K.) Limited, acting through its trading division L’Oréal Professionnel, 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ.
The Ticket Booking Process
- To book tickets, you must either email Emily Hilton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 767 1907.
- Tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis and you will receive an email to confirm your booking.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
Gaining admission to the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019
- To gain entry to the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019, on arrival to the event, you must provide either a digital copy of your e-ticket email or a printed copy. Failure to produce a valid ticket will result in you not gaining entrance to the venue.
Transferability of Tickets
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold.
- When you book your ticket you agree that it is for use by you and your party and you will not attempt to resell them. Tickets have no cash value and if you attempt to resell the ticket(s), it/they will be invalidated and the bearer will be refused entry to the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019.
Venue Rules and Regulations
- During the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019, you and all other ticket holders in your party agree to adhere to the rules and regulations of the venue.
- You and all other ticket holders in your party must comply with all safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019.
- Please note that the venue management and L’Oréal Professionnel accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or theft of personal property taken into the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019 venues.
Cancellation and rescheduling of the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019
- If the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019 is totally cancelled or rescheduled by us, Concept Hair will contact you as soon as possible by using the details you have supplied when you booked your ticket. If you do not receive this notification because you have not updated the email address that Concept Hair holds in connection with your ticket(s), L’Oréal Professionnel cannot be held liable.
- If the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019 is to be rescheduled to a different date you will have the choice of retaining your ticket(s) for the rescheduled Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019 or cancelling the ticket(s).
Disclaimer and limitation of liability in relation to the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019 and ticket bookings
- You acknowledge that your booking of ticket(s) and attendance at the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019 is at your own risk.
- Save in respect of fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation and of personal injury or death to the extent it results from L’Oréal Professionnel’s negligence, in no event will L’Oréal Professionnel be liable to you or any third party for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, exemplary or lost profits, or any other damages of any kind whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if L’Oréal Professionnel has been advised of the possibility thereof, arising in connection with the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019 and/or your booking of tickets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019 and our ticket booking process, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or
otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
a. attendance at, or inability to attend the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019 (including without limitation travel costs, travel related expenses or accommodation costs); and/or
b. use of or reliance on any content displayed or otherwise communicated at the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019.
If you are a business user, please note that we will not be liable for:
a. direct losses, including without limitation loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
b. business interruption;
c. loss of anticipated savings;
d. loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; and/or
e. any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- For the purposes of these Ticket Booking Terms, ‘Force Majeure’ means any cause beyond our control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, volcanic eruption or volcanic activity, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, for any failure to provide the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019 events, or perform any obligation under these Ticket Booking Terms to the extent that the failure is caused by a Force Majeure.
- Nothing in these Ticket Booking Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
Age restrictions, rights of admission
- You must be at least 16 years of age to book tickets for the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019 and any individuals under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. By booking a ticket you also agree to comply with any age restrictions which apply at the venue (in particular relating to the purchase and consumption of alcohol) as well as the laws and regulations of England and Wales.
- The right to admission to the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019 is reserved by L’Oréal Professionnel and the venues, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account, and may carry out security searches. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise from such a search. If you elect not to consent to being searched, you may be denied entry to the Sally Brooks Hair Event 2019 without compensation.
- You will not be entitled to compensation of any kind if you are refused entry to or ejected from the venue, you are abusive, you engage in threatening, drunken, or any other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in non-smoking areas), you are found to be carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- Where prompt arrival is required, late arrival may also result in refusal of entry.
Availability of Tickets
- There are a limited number of tickets available and once this number has been met, no more tickets will be available to book. This restriction is based on the capacity of the venue.