It’s National Beard Day tomorrow (Saturday 7th September), so what better time to take a look at how a top barber keeps beards healthy and well-groomed?
Justin Carr is known as the ‘baller’s barber’ as he worked with the England football team during the World Cup and is the regular stylist for Dele Alli.
Justin is also a brand ambassador for OSMO, and has shared his top tips for keeping a beard in order.
- Invest in a beard brush – it’s bristles are ideal for keeping a beard groomed
- Knots? Use a comb to gently detangle them. This also helps the beard look longer
- Daily washing is a must! All that food, dirt and grime means bacteria builds up
- Keep it nourished. After washing, use OSMO Beard Complex throughout the beard to help nourish dry and damaged beards. This intense conditioning oil is infused with Argan Oil rich in Vitamin A and E to nourish, moisturise and restore hair and skin to optimum condition
- Regular beard trims will help keep the shape, encourage growth and leave it looking sharp