Team ghd is currently out in California for Coachella, working with a host of gorgeous guests on their glam – using the brand new Festival range of styling tools.
These loose luxe waves were created by Patrick Wilson for Maya Jama.
Get the look
- Prep hair with ghd curl hold spray for shine and added heat protection.
- Create a deep side parting and blowdry super straight using the ghd festival collection air hairdryer.
- Use the ghd curve classic curl tong, alternating the direction of the curls for added texture.
- Leave the ends straighter using the ghd platinum+ festival styler.
- Seal the top of the parting using the back of the warm styler to lock in the hair.
- Twist pin a small section of the front of the hair aligned with the parting.
- Finish with a spritz of ghd final fix hairspray for maximum effect.
- ghd festival collection air hairdryer – £99
- ghd curve classic curl tong – £120
- ghd platinum+ festival styler – £175