The Concept Hair Hairdressing & Barbering Apprentice of the Month award celebrates students and apprentices who are passionate about the future of the hairdressing & barbering industry, going above and beyond in their apprenticeships to set the standards of the industry.
Concept Hair has launched the award to recognise the efforts that students and apprentices have put into learning the trade.
Employers and lecturers can nominate an apprentice by sending us an email or direct message with their nominee’s:
- Company or place of training
- Contact number
- Social media handle (if applicable)
- Tell us how they went the extra mile (why they were nominated)
- Please provide 50-100 words from an employer or lecturer to support your entry (please include name and job title)
- A photo of them
- A photo of their work
The winner will be decided by a combination of votes from our judges and social media votes.
We welcome entries from all over the UK.
How it works
- We will accept nominations throughout the month either by email (email@example.com) or via direct message on social media.
- For the rest of that month, nominees will be shortlisted and announced on social media, where friends, family and supporters can help gain them votes.
- On the first working day of the following month, nominees will be shortlisted and announced on social media, where friends, family and supporters can help gain them votes. Meanwhile, nominations will begin for the new month.
- After a week, we will select and announce the winner for the previous month.