The Concept Hair Hairdressing & Barbering Apprentice of the Month award celebrates students and apprentices who are passionate about the future of the hairdressing & barbering industry, going above and beyond in their apprenticeships to set the standards of the industry.
Concept Hair has launched the award to recognise the efforts that students and apprentices have put into learning the trade.
Employers and lecturers can nominate an apprentice by sending us an email or direct message with the following information:
- Nominee’s name
- Their company or place of training
- Their contact number
- Their email address
- Their social media handle (and employer’s) if applicable
- Please provide 50-100 words from an employer or lecturer to support your entry (please include name and job title)
- A photo of the nominee
- A submitted photo of their best work
Our judge, Let Lew, will decide the winner from the shortlisted nominees based on the submitted nomination and testimonials provided by family, friends and clients on social media (Instagram and Facebook), telling us why they should win..
We welcome entries from all over the UK.
How it works
- We will accept nominations throughout the month either by email (email@example.com) or via direct message on social media.
- At the end of the month, nominees will be shortlisted and announced on social media, where friends, family and supporters can support their entry by commenting on their respective social media post.
- After a week, our judge will select the winner, who will be announced on social media and interviewed for our website. They will receive a prize from the award’s monthly sponsor worth more than £100 along with a certificate.
- The next month’s nominations will begin once the winner has been announced.